SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New owner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chananain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:05 am    Post subject: New owner Reply with quote

I have a new Clarity Touring .I have had the car for two months now and I still have the full tank from the dealer.I love the car. My previous car was a Mercedes CLA. I have been driving German cars for quite a few years so it was a transition for me .I have no regrets. It is smooth, comfortable and does everything well. I wanted to join the new plug-in generation. An all electric car did not meet my needs as I drive down to Florida every year and did not want the anxiety of all electric. I still have only the 120v at home but I am lucky as our village has a 240v station a block from my place and it is free.I plug-in go home have a before dinner drink and pick it up later. Thanks for letting me join . Looking forward to reading the different experiences with the car
Javana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I could not afford to buy a new Honda Clarity, so I loo
DoktorKumis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I could not afford to buy a new Honda Clarity, so I looked at many variants of this car on different sites. Of course, they were all used and not the newest, but I also wanted to try to ride a Japanese car. And this site -- https://www.jdmbuysell.com/dealers/, which specializes in selling Japanese cars, was able to bring me to jdm importers, who eventually sold me a cool Honda Clarity inexpensively. I like this car very much because it is convenient, fast, and most importantly, reliable. And I also became a fan of Japanese cars. They seem to me to be the best in the car market.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: