SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

University degrees

View previous topic :: View next topic  
romaroken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:13 am    Post subject: University degrees Reply with quote

Every school leaver nowadays seems to go onto to some sort of 3rd level education,. Many of them then move into exactly the same jobs that a 2nd level education was perfectly fine for when we were young.

AIBU to wonder why a degree seems to be a basic requirement for every job nowadays, and to think it's unfair on less academic kids who shine at more practical things to be pressured into going onto further study?

What is wrong with on the job training for jobs that don't require a specific degree?
Smoknordic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting knowledge on a budget basis is probably the desire of every applicant. Of course, not everyone can get such benefits. My sister was advised by asa college miami florida, where she received an externship with a placement in a company in her chosen industry. Generally, externships, I think, are one of the most valuable experiences in degree programs. It's not bad at all to learn and get professional experience simultaneously. And I've heard more than once that people with a music degree have an easier time gaining knowledge in the academic field. Most likely, this is facilitated by a creative mindset.
DoktorKumis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting knowledge on a budget basis is probably the desire of every applicant. Of course, not everyone can get such benefits. My sister was advised by asa college miami florida, where she received an externship with a placement in a company in her chosen industry. Generally, externships, I think, are one of the most valuable experiences in degree programs. It's not bad at all to learn and get professional experience simultaneously. And I've heard more than once that people with a music degree have an easier time gaining knowledge in the academic field. Most likely, this is facilitated by a creative mindset.
Likowe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I have this problem now - I don't know where to go after school.
FreeMokka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can recommend another good college, Cherwell, where my children go to school.
My daughter got the highest marks, but my son has gone on a paying course and chose oxford online courses. He's also working, so it's a good format for him to be able to do everything. I think you should read the admission and application requirements on the school's website to know if it suits you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: