SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want a relationship, but...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckypenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:29 pm    Post subject: I want a relationship, but... Reply with quote

I spend quite a lot of time playing games and for some reason girls don't like it. I think I know how to organize my time so that I have enough time to do everything. Am I really going to stay single?
anthonydrowow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand them. But on the other hand, if they don't like games and entertainment, they're boring. And why would you want such a boring relationship? So decide what's more important to you. And you can find a one-night stand on the street, it's easy now.
Noiadvds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree you. Because of my weakness, I can no longer meet people on the streets, in bars and clubs. I always really wanted to try dating a seхy japanese woman . I like the free registration and placement of the questionnaire here. Moreover, I often write here first, and in many real profiles there are no bots and scammers. I recommend to everyone, try and enjoy.

Last edited by Noiadvds on Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
sharase12

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:01 pm    Post subject: agree Reply with quote

I agree with you!
getho1212

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:25 am    Post subject: getho1212 Reply with quote

If you did not exist, there would be a hole in creation, a gap2 in history, and something missing from the plan for humankind. Treasure your uniqueness. It is a gift given only to you. Enjoy it and share it!

Share your uniqueness. Let it flow out freely among your family and friends, and the people you meet in the rush and clutter of living, wherever you are. That gift of yourself was given to you to enjoy and share. Give yourself away!
See it! Receive it!
jacobhue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.https://www.tellthebell.fyi/ https://www.tellpizzahut.info/ https://www.mycfavisit.one/
newa1212

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:15 am    Post subject: DS Reply with quote

Share your uniqueness. Let it flow out freely among your family and friends, and the people you meet in the rush and clutter of living, wherever you are. That gift of yourself was given to you to enjoy and share. Give yourself away!
See it! Receive it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: