SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Dog Mystery...Need help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
christense

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:13 pm    Post subject: A Dog Mystery...Need help! Reply with quote

I'm pretty good with K-9's. I've raised and trained hunting dogs for decades, but this one has me stumped. Insight would be greatly appreciated!

We have two dogs now, an ACD and an Australian Shepard. Both dogs are highly trained and good dogs. (I used to raise and train Labrador Retrievers for both Upland and Waterfowl hunting, but I recognize our current breeds are far different from Labs). My last beloved Lab passed three years ago.

Okay, so we have these two dogs, and like I said they are very, very, well behaved dogs. They always obey, the always come, they always do what we ask...without exception. The oldest is 10, and the youngest is 8. They've adopted us since they were pups (6-8 weeks each).

This past week our "neighbor" (neighbors are far, but this one lives a mile or so from us, and my wife walks with her for exercise) asked if we could look after her dog, a Corgi, for 4-5 days while she visited her sister in OK. Well, because our dogs walk with each other, the Australian Shepard is in love with the Corgi...it's his girlfriend, and they are in love! The ACD is way to much of a hyper monster to ever have a GF.

So, we've had this "guest" dog for three days now. All of a sudden...pee's start showing up everywhere, and not small pee's either! Great big GIANT pee's on the carpet. BUT, they're always cold...so you can't tell who did it.

My first reaction is the new dog staying as a guest. Our dogs NEVER pee inside the house! BUT, then I had my wife take the 'guest' out of the house and I asked my dogs who did this? I got a nothing reaction out of the ACD (he's the boss), but I got a very weird reaction out of the Australian Shepard. He wouldn't even come and smell it. I wasn't being mad, I was just asking them questions...and they know.

So, who's doing the sudden pee'ing? Is it the "guest" or the "residents" in some kind of a form of resistance, or territory marking? Never seen anything quite like this one.

Note - I have this measure of an inside pee. I take (Cool paper towels and fold them up, and then set a can of peas down on the towels. These pee's have saturated (16) paper towels so far...HUGE pee's!!! Not just marking pee's, but bladder emptying pee's!
Any ideas?
julianash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My family planned a trip to the UK. It was a surprise for my mother because she had recently celebrated her birthday. She is not so happy because we have a flight and my mother is scared of airplanes, and she doesn’t want to fly. A few times ago, she was treated because she suffered from social anxiety, and we have a dog; I observed that our dog is very kind to my mother, and it helps her a lot… So I found the solution, to go on holiday with our dog, he is the emotional support, and my mother’s therapist recognized that, so all we have to do is to https://www.esaregistration.org/esa-letter/ create a registration of our dog like emotional support and take it with us on a plane board to the UK.
mark44455

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy Shocked
SarahMac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... I think, you should go to the hospital
Jacobi24

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing post
Metyus Edel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank its really good infirmation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Santiago All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: