SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to do everything

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smarthuiyuan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:54 am    Post subject: Trying to do everything Reply with quote

However, having fallen as far as Division 9 --!!! -- in Division RivalsI understood I needed to Mut 21 coins both improve my sport and my starting lineup, therefore there was no point in even playing on line yet. Contrary to Madden NFL 21, I've grown up playing and watching soccer my entire life, so I knew what I had been doing wrong in games; I was basically incapable of defending: I'd change to my center backs whenever the opponent was in my own half, and I'd draw them towards the ball, leaving myself wide open every single moment.

Even though I knew that was my issue, I struggled to break the habit, and that I knew I had to practice at defending. I started to see some great YouTube content that explained what I need to do in certain situations, and while everything I heard made practical sense in terms of real-world football tactics, when I started to apply that in FIFA 21 matches I watched massive improvements to my game.

For instance, I mentioned previously that I elected for a 4-4-2 formation with two holding midfielders, but I would often let my enemies pass through them; once I started actually using them to block off passing lanes and induce them to go out broad, I stopped getting carved up so readily. Make no mistake, I was conceding a lot of goals even against the computer, but suddenly I managed to retain my defensive line better and at least see a few improvements.

I began to slowly dial up the difficulty in Squad Battles into World Class, and I was starting to get clean sheets. I learned how to shield one-on-one situations, by forcing forwards outside and at the very least limit them to low percentage shots in the near post. These were all skills I knew I would need to buy mut coins madden 21 use online, where the standard of play is generally much greater. I managed to find a 0-0 against an 88-rated squad with decent chemistry on World Class problem, and I understood this was a breakthrough.
elba1

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good
samuelddarden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this
JLA_Moe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunds good! It is really a positive life style to try to do everything in our life.
AlexQ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: