SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why do I need to change my IP address in China?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duva

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:46 am    Post subject: Why do I need to change my IP address in China? Reply with quote

Why do I need to change my IP address in China?
You may need to change the IP address of your computer or phone for a variety of reasons:

Hide the user's location from those who want to know it (your real IP address indicates the country, region, city, index, longitude and latitude by GPS coordinates).
Bypass blocking by IP, not always deserved (sometimes the ban falls on the entire subnet).
Circumvent geo-restrictions (access Netflix as if you were in America, or log in to Facebook from the Chinese Internet).
Get rid of administrative restrictions (often some resources are disabled in educational institutions or workplaces).
Keep at least some privacy by not allowing social networks and search engines to collect data about you.
Buy more profitable flights or make other purchases online.
jane13857

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

I don't have any idea about it but I am here to tell you all to start using the du home internet plans. Check their internet plans for more info.
Svotka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don’t have an idea what the privacy policy of a particular VPN provider is, or if you don’t install and configure the VPN correctly, there is a risk of more security risks than benefits. VPN is considered one of the secure channels for connecting your device to the Internet and one of the best ways to protect your data from access to him.
Gulliver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Data on the sites visited and our actions on the Internet can be stored by Internet providers for a long time - up to a year or more, depending on local legislation. One of the best ways is to use a VPN that deploys a virtual network on top of your current connection. Thus, all Internet traffic passes in encrypted form through a virtual server.
Svotka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if all of your browsing is done via HTTPS, followers can still find out about you things that you would prefer to keep with you. Using the same methods that were used to view your password and steal your cookie, an attacker can analyze your DNS traffic and look at which domains you are dealing with. If for example you like to watch GIF on GIPHY, crackers can see when and for how long you have been browsing this site. They will not see GIFs that you admire but may begin to develop a profile of your Internet use for a further targeted attack. There is an opinion that only criminals or those who have something to hide use a VPN. And they do it. But we ordinary people must also use technology TOP VPN  in order to increase the security level of our Internet activity, protect our privacy and convince a potential attacker that you should not meddle with us.
Gulliver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The final site receives a request from the VPN server and therefore the site does not know the real IP address of the sender. He also sends the answer to the VPN server, and already the VPN server, knowing the user's IP address, redirects the data. This creates the effect of changing the IP address.
miha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I slightly disagree with your statement. Yes using a VPN service allows you to protect your personal data from fraudsters. but this service is used not only by scammers. this service is also used by ordinary people. I don't think you'll be happy if someone uses your data.
Mark Ultra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you hear something about VPN?
jimoltem

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first reason, of course, is apparent: to access those sites and resources that are disabled in this country. The same social networks, messengers, and much more work for the whole world, but not for Chinese addresses. And to be even more precise, Chinese Internet service providers do not issue such requests further than their servers. In China, changing an IP address is especially difficult. In other countries, this is done through proxies, anonymizers, TOR, but in China, you can confidently rely only on a VPN. Therefore, it would not hurt to get acquainted with the Best VPN provider on the best VPN platform provider.com

Last edited by jimoltem on Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
AdelaHiddleston

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don’t have an idea what the privacy policy of a particular VPN provider is, or if you don’t install and configure the VPN correctly, there is a risk of more security risks than benefits
ViolaEchols

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:32 am    Post subject: to him Reply with quote

VPN is considered one of the secure channels for connecting your device to the Internet and one of the best ways to protect your data from access to him.
lincolnmullis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chine is a dangerous country to live in!
Jans4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

verry interessting thread
AlexQ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:49 am    Post subject: VPN Reply with quote

Use VPN)
MartaNilla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: