SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is "The Last of the Mohicans" the best movie ever?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxxx17

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 am    Post subject: Is "The Last of the Mohicans" the best movie ever? Reply with quote

Have you seen this movie? For me, it's clearly in the top 10 movies I've ever seen. Share your opinion about it and tell us where you saw it.
Agata01

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was not for nothing that I stumbled upon this thread. After watching this movie on 123movies I was left with a lot of impressions. That's why I consider it the best. I will tell those who have not seen it. The war between France and Great Britain was also going on in America. Where the Indians were still reigning at the time. Great Britain was defended by the Mohawk tribe and France by the cruel and merciless Hurons. They could brutalize the children of the "palefaces" as they called the Europeans. The main characters in this film are real historical figures. The brutal Gurons could burn children alive or cut off their tongues. Still these brutal redskins got what they deserved from the Mohawks. Regardless, the film ends in tragedy. Ambrose is burned alive and Uncas is brutally massacred. The movie is very beautiful (in terms of the movie itself and the soundtracks) and effective for what it won an Oscar for.
Emily111

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree. ITNOTF was a triumph for both Day Lewis and Pete Postlethwaite. I'd go as far as to put Gangs of New York in front of Mohicans in his oeuvre, despite being expected to believe that Cameron Diaz would ever shag Di Caprio*. There Will Be Blood, mind, can fúck right off.

*He'd never have shagged her, anyway - she was thirty at the time of filming.
Kkuaaaaa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

like an animals
jonydeap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely agree
LigiaOzimek

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:21 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: