SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Work in a women's team.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emily111

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:09 am    Post subject: Work in a women's team. Reply with quote

I hate women. I work as a head doctor in a private polyclinic. And my subordinates are all women. And it's some kind of hell. To put it mildly... Always hysterics and some kind of discontent in my direction. Just because I'm a man. Terrible staff.
Agata01

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women are too emotional. And it annoys me just as much as it annoys you. I work as a phlebotomist. And I think a lot of people are used to seeing women in that line of work. And I'm the only man on the staff. If anything, phlebotomists are people https://phlebotomynearyou.com/demand-for-phlebotomists/ who take blood from the finger. It so happened that I went to work in this particular industry. And the staff is... I'd say ratty. There's always gossip. And making a big deal out of nothing. There's drama all the time. It's really distracting and annoying. But I can't say anything to them.
Maxxx17

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like working with women more. Not with men. They're emotional. And in stressful situations, they can get confused. And that's a big disadvantage, especially in the medical field. But women are softer and not so rude. With them you can calmly negotiate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: