SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to display picture at funeral

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grenger5

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:02 am    Post subject: how to display picture at funeral Reply with quote

I have a lot of experience event planning, and as a result, I’ve been asked to help set up a funeral for a friend of the family. While most of the logistics are being handled by the funeral home, I’ll be overseeing the decor for both the memorial service and the funeral itself. My friends want the decor to be elegant and uplifting. I’d love to get ideas of creative ways to display pictures of the deceased and their family members.
kreon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Physical photo displays can serve as a lasting memento of your loved one. You also have quite a bit of creative freedom and can choose a non-traditional option. Making something for your guests to remember your loved one may be a fun “thank you” for their care and attendance as well. Funeral ceremony helps to organize cherishmemorialsfuneral usually for my family.
Glory

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Lumevi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Laughing Laughing Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: