SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cats and dogs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwoforTwo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:30 pm    Post subject: Cats and dogs Reply with quote

Do you keep your pets in home or in garden?
Do you take care of their health?
EricHudson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Cats and dogs Reply with quote

TwoforTwo wrote:
Do you keep your pets in home or in garden?
Do you take care of their health?

In fact, I realized that you always have to be on the lookout because this can have very serious consequences for your health and this is not a joke. I have never let the dog out into the street before, and many say that this is normal, but personally, I think that you should give your pet some will and fresh air and, in order not to put anyone at risk, I found just the perfect solution. I'm talking about flea collars for dogs on the net. This is just a revolutionary and super effective tool and with it I'm not afraid to let my dog go anywhere ... So I would advise you to try ...
jejoyod759

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds interesting
i would like to try
565656gg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for information on how to make a fake id card then this article is for you. In the past it was extremely difficult and costly to get your own id cards made up. You had to either go to the printers to get them printed for a fee, or find someone on the street who would print them up for a fee. In today's times however, it is possible to get yourself a cheap imitation of an official ID card. But how to make a fake id card? The first step is to get yourself a card printer. These are devices that work just like scanners. They take a picture of your face, and then it digitally prints your cards right onto a sheet of plastic laminated to look like a traditional ID card. They are typically fairly expensive, but you can find some that are offered for free with a purchase of a scanner. These fake cards are a great way to pass the time at summer camp, at the gym, or just to make yourself look good. The next step on how to make a fake id card is to actually find a company that will do the printing for you. This is probably going to cost more than buying one from a printer. There are several companies online that offer these services. Many of them are inexpensive, but it does pay to shop around and compare prices before deciding which one to buy.
EarnestRamirez

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At home!
Kristiano

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very good
keilecpod

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as for me I clicked the link and everything is ok
lukasponi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of pets, I prefer dogs. They are my weakness. Since childhood, I had wanted a dog, but my mother wouldn't let me have one because we lived in an apartment. So I always thought that such a pet should be kept outside. My goal was to buy a house and get a dog. Years went by, I got a wife, and we bought an apartment, unfortunately. But my wife knew about my dream. So we started looking for a breed that wouldn't shed as much wouldn't take up too much space. We found a short-haired Beagle breed puppy and learned a lot about him on this site cleverpuppies.com. But that didn't stop us, and tomorrow we are going to pick up this beautiful creature that I have dreamed of since I was a little boy.
aribmass

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In home. I'm not crazy about leaving my pets outside alone. Yeah, I take them outside to walk and play but never leave them alone, especially at night. I bring their favorite toys with us when we go outside. They've been playing with their Cotton Flying Disk Dog Toy a lot lately. When it comes to health, I strive to be careful. I try to notice every unusual change in their behavior to see if they're OK. In addition, I try to visit the veterinarian regularly for preventative checks. Better to be prepared for everything.
liamfox3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

home
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
GerryLi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi friends. thanks for it
Kandagor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a question people ask when they want their first pet. I am a veterinarian with ten years of experience. Many dog lovers come to me and tell me that they are quite difficult. They are more mobile; they need to be walked, they have a huge appetite. Cat owners have no such problems; they are less mobile and don't need people's attention. Cats are left to themselves. In the training section here https://www.veterinaryschoolsu.com/vet-tech/job-description/, we were told that dogs are more likely to get concussions, bruises, and fractures. I chose cats. I like them better than dogs.
SnowyKate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a dog and a cat and they live at home. They are family members.
alexcia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

annual vaccinations are obligatory
sharase12

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:07 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks for information
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: