SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Customized apple watch wristbands

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fangfangfang2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject: Customized apple watch wristbands Reply with quote

Our History
Ningbing Electronic Technology CO., LTD,As a factory-based exporter of Smart phone and Tablet accessories from China. Adhering to good business ethics, we are orientating ourselves as a serious and reliable partner for all customers.
Backed by our own ISO qualified factory, we are dedicated to providing clients complete and satisfactory solutions for mobile phones. Our main products now include mobile phone leather cases,TPU cases,silicon cases and PC cases. OEM and ODM are available, we are able to fill all urgent deliveries.
Operating according to the philosophy of "Working towards partnership, development together with customers", we are wholly aware that we can only grow if clients are satisfied with us. Accordingly, we strive to meet buyers' expectations by providing high quality products, competitive prices and effective service. Meanwhile, we are continually extending our range in order to help customers maintain their competitive advantage in the heated market.
Our Factory
The factory has 4 floors with 2000m² per floor ,150 people.
The workers produce mold and injection molding on the first floor,the tablet covers are made and assembled on the second floor, the phone cases are produced on third floor ,laser cutting are on the fourth floor.
Our Product
cell phone accessories
tablet pc accessories
Tempered glass screen protector
selfie stick
phone holder
fidget spinner
Product Application
Mobile communication equipment
Production Equipment
Injection molding machine 15
Hydraulic press 10
mold equipment 2
Production Market
We have customers from both domestic market and oversea market. Amy Sales managers can speak fluent English for good communication. Our main sales market:
North America 15.00%
Southern Europe 25.00%
Our service
Besides our existing molded products, also can produce products according to the drawings or samples from your.We control the product quality critically for every step during. We offer technical support that is second to none. … Customized apple watch wristbands
latashasanders

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:24 pm    Post subject: Inspired Reply with quote

I am inspired with this brand thanks
lukasponi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A long time ago I started buying appliances from China because of the low price. I understood that it could be unreliable, but I was struck by the fact that Ningbing Electronic Technology CO., LTD. I have air purifiers, you can read about them here (https://signalscv.com/2021/10/blast-auxiliary-air-cleaner-review-the-rare-truth-about-blast-air-cleaner-in-the-united-states/), and there are the same fresheners, but originally from China. I can't live without them. I am glad and very thankful that at least some Chinese companies can produce the same quality products as mine bought here in the USA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: