SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Piracy Debt Calculator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanHam

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject: Piracy Debt Calculator Reply with quote

Due to my Christianity I am compelled to repay all my debts with interest, including anime I pirated years ago. I am looking for a way to calculate what I owe, to whom I owe it, and find a way to pay it to them. Do you know of how I can do this? Would you be able to create a program that pulls information from your database to make the calculations easier? If I send a check to the most recent licensee with a list of their shows I stole, will they be able to break it up and send it to the producers and artists? Any advice would be appreciated.
gretahucat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you
gretahucat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have the same opinion. I don't like it when I debt something to someone. I always think about getting out of debt as fast as possible, even though I know I have a lot of time for this. I don't feel comfortable because I know that I need to give something back to someone. Many of my friends don't understand this, but I think it is a positive quality because it helps me not borrow anything from anyone. I know that I will be feeling uncomfortable until I return any cent I get from that person.
FREEDDAWG

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever been in debt because of a car accident? How did you get out of this situation?
Ramzesss22778

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm such an unlucky person, I've been in accidents five times already. The last accident was my fault. I ran into a car, right in the bumper. I wondered how to get car accident leads luckily passersby advised me https://attorneydebtfighters.com/car-accident-leads-bankruptcy . I went to them because I was in a lot of debt because of the accident. I had to pay for all the repairs and expenses. I was very worried at the time, but the lawyer told me that it was very easy not to pay for everything. Helped me with that, we won the trial and I was satisfied.
among1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply saying I enjoyed reading this site, with lots of great articles. Continue the excellent work.
among us
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: