SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to hide a love doll in your own home?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dachiwife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:55 am    Post subject: How to hide a love doll in your own home? Reply with quote

The use of real love dolls is still considered taboo in many societies around the world. Correspondingly, people use these love toys secretly at home. The best thing here is that there is no shortage of realistic love dolls that can satisfy the love desires of men.

Many people use love dolls to pose three different people in bed. If you want to experience the same doll, you can take this doll home. For men, having the right game plan is very important for how they use the doll. For these dolls disguised as three in bed, men can experiment with many positions and explore their love fantasies.

Trying out three poses with a love doll like this isn't a big deal, but you should consider choosing a trusted online store to get the product you need. A man can try multiple positions with an adult doll and his real partner. Today, finding erotic silicone love dolls near Florida isn't too difficult. This is because many linear toy stores offer a variety of love toys in that particular area.

If a person with a love doll goes in and out of his room, it must be hidden. However, this does not mean that the use of love toys is wrong. These people really don't know how to respond.
JLA_Moe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:22 am    Post subject: SO, where to buy a love doll with reasonable price? Reply with quote

I can't open your site. So, where to buy a love with reasonable price?

How about this store: www.ailijia.com

[img]//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0279/1974/5111/products/1_db6569be-df81-4990-ba3c-54dd10de2c8e_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1630461528[/img]
chloerampl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
Hop46755

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live alone, so I don't need to hide my doll. One of my bro, he usually hides his doll in the wardrobe and it is covered by clothes.
Hop46755

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my adult love dolls from the internet, I was scared to get scam, but I am very lucky to get my doll, I love it!
rachelmclellan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:26 am    Post subject: ncie Reply with quote

lovely post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: