SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gaming convenience

View previous topic :: View next topic  
caraballo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:21 pm    Post subject: gaming convenience Reply with quote

I've added, for your gaming convenience, a Notepad feature (as seen on other PBW sites), allowing you to leave notes for yourself so you can remember what your plans/goals/strategies are from turn to turn.

You can also flag a note to display on the game page -- notes flagged as such will remain on the game page (only seen by you) until you clear them.

Happy gaming!
dany41

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:10 am    Post subject: epson printer Reply with quote

Hello, I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank you for a tremendous post about the Epson printer in error state and a round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
www.easyprintersupport.com/fix-epson-printer-is-in-error-state/
Freytag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow
kolins24

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discover the excitement of 1win website, where endless gaming possibilities await. With a vast collection of games, including slots, table games, and live dealer options, there's something for every player. Enjoy seamless navigation, enticing bonuses, secure transactions, and dedicated customer support. Embark on a thrilling journey at 1win and experience the thrill of winning today!
danispiele

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came here to get tips and guess what, I got them. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Santiago All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: