SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible Bug

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Bad Lex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Possible Bug Reply with quote

In game: 16624 Upper Walmer Games Club Reef 2 I am trying to place a new shrimp on the spare pink coral but this is not given an an option. Is this a bug or am I breaking a rule I don't know.

By the way I can move a shrimp there but I can't then place a new shrimp on the vacant coral I moved the shrimp from.
Maeglor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Bug Reply with quote

Big Bad Lex wrote:
In game: 16624 Upper Walmer Games Club Reef 2 I am trying to place a new shrimp on the spare pink coral but this is not given an an option. Is this a bug or am I breaking a rule I don't know.

By the way I can move a shrimp there but I can't then place a new shrimp on the vacant coral I moved the shrimp from.

Lex,

You already have 2 shrimps in that board, so ir's not allowed to put a third there for you, as stated in the rules.

So you'll have to take another move.
Big Bad Lex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Bug Reply with quote

[quote="Maeglor"

Lex,

You already have 2 shrimps in that board, so ir's not allowed to put a third there for you, as stated in the rules.

So you'll have to take another move.[/quote]

Thanks. i must have read the rules 6 times but I can't find that rule. Why isn't it under the move / place shrimp section under actions?
spearjr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Bug Reply with quote

Big Bad Lex wrote:
Maeglor wrote:

So you'll have to take another move.

Thanks. i must have read the rules 6 times but I can't find that rule. Why isn't it under the move / place shrimp section under actions?

http://www.spielbyweb.com/rules.php?game=7&pg=10
Second paragraph from the bottom.
Players may not at any time have more than two of their own shrimps on one rock.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SunnyWes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are these sources about, can you tell me guys?
harveywalters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much links, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Reef Encounter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: