SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The official beginning of this new NFL league season

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kingang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:27 am    Post subject: The official beginning of this new NFL league season Reply with quote

The upcoming steps for me are to work on enhancing what I've got. There are better versions of Pogba and Kante, for example, which would enhance my searching to get a fee; I'd love to get somebody like Eric Cantona upfront, however I know that it's going to put me back countless Coins. I am at a point now, with Madden nfl 21 coins my squad, where I'm basically trading any cards I earn and rescue my Coins so that I can make minor improvements to the gamers I've already got.

I've really mostly enjoyed playing online; no one uses a microphone so I have not encountered anywhere close to the amount of abuse I confronted in Madden NFL 21. I did receive some very salty messages, but normally I think FIFA 21's matchmaking works nicely; I feel like I'm playing against players in a roughly similar skill level, which is contributing to some competitive matches with fun ebbs-and-flows; occasionally I catch roundly beaten by a much better player, other times I win professionally too. Fair.

As such, unlike Buy Mut 21 coins, I think I will keep on playing throughout the rest of the season. I'm well on my way to qualifying for a Weekend League today, and while I would hope to get thumped with that kind of contest, I have set myself a goal to keep improving my squad and see how I match up in that kind environment; I will certainly write about my very first Weekend League after I create it. If I could get only one win, I would be very pleased.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: