SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

escape rooms in Edmonton

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Useusen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:47 am    Post subject: escape rooms in Edmonton Reply with quote

What escape rooms in Edmonton have you been to?
Trexxert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only been to one and after visiting escapehour.ca I don't even plan to look for any more. This is the most interesting place I have come to in the past few years. In general, I thought it was very difficult for me to surprise with something. But these quest rooms were definitely invented by a real genius. If you haven't been to Escape Hour yet, then you should definitely visit this place. I advise you to start with the Matrix theme. Remember those legendary phrases "True or False?", "Even the world is an illusion." In this quest, you can plunge into the real Matrix, the exit to reality from which will be behind the door, which you have to unlock in 60 minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> La Cittą All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: