SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Had been on holiday in Runescape

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsgoldsale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:01 pm    Post subject: Had been on holiday in Runescape Reply with quote

Again I must ask the question... what's the point? Was there a point? Not really... and folks wonder why so many gamers hang and desire for the day when Jagex would knock away the shenanigans and return to RS before the quacked era started... that was right around the period of Construction. The game was really FUN back apart from cheaters using bots.

To finish up, I will confess I haven't been on RS because 2012 when my account had been hacked. I lost about 1.5 billion in cash and items... never got back anything nor was my account restored. I advised Jagex give me back what I earned or you misplaced my cash for more members perform forever... they never said a peep via email so that was . I finished out my membership time, converted into F2P for a short period then discovered another sport to spend my money on. I did find out what happened to my account however... it was the great Yahoo hack of a few years ago - that is how the hackers obtained my advice.

Not one of us knew for a very long time - and some of us went checking our systems for malware to never find any. Of course there was not... that the hackers had obtained more than a billion Yahoo account passwords. They did not have to hack any further. All they had to do is log on to some provided Yahoo account and check for signs of an RS accounts and take advantage of it if something useful was found.

That's EXACTLY how I lost nearly everything I'd taken years to earn... and it's why Jagex lost a loyal client. Was that their fault? NO. It wasn't... but the least they could have done was reestablish my account as it wasn't my fault . Hell, I assisted in turning in the accounts of one of the jackasses that did it the little bastard had the gall to brag about it in front of me at the Grand Exchange the next day (undoubtedly using a throw away accounts ) but I did my part by reporting the whole dialog a page at a time. End result? They could not even return an e-mail.

Buy OSRS Gold and RS3 Gold from your family shop www.rsgoldfast.com/! RSGoldFast offer you the best, cheapest and fast service. Enjoy more fun within seconds RS Gold delivery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: