SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Event Hall in Maplestory 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:21 am    Post subject: The Event Hall in Maplestory 2 Reply with quote

I do, however,know that some individuals have attained quest completion but just at the expense of sleep, real USD so as to buy multiples of the 2x drop cards and have to wait for the 2x fall event so that they could stack the drop rate modifier or buy what's become the most expensive familiar in order to assist the procedure.

Once more I believe this type of pursuit must much of a Drop Rate issue to help players like me considering the material that Maplestory Global now provides.Please GMS team raise the drop rate of the Lunar Dew Items that fall from the Desert Rats that come in the Empress's Might Job Quest.A worried Maplestory Bishop.

So before I start to write out exactly what my suggestion is, I would like everyone to know I do blacklist a lot of individuals. There are a lot of people who I don't like, and want no company with in sport. Either because they are cyber criminals, or have been known for scamming other people.

I am sure by now everybody knows what a blacklist is. It is that last tab on your Maple Users List, along with your friend, party, and boss tab. The most amount of people allowed to be redeemed is 26/26, and yes I've stuffed up 26 of those slots half of those being the player and their mules.

I would like to voice my opinion of expanding the blacklist, or have an NPC that sells expansion slots for blacklisting (kind of like how friend slots could be enlarged ).

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to Mmogo !
LoveisAll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna a lot of money too
mategufo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to download https://duoforpc.website/ on MAC
Catherine S

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty impressive update on your blog and that is quite thoughtful as well. I love to play games at my free time and the essayswriting reviews update is pretty amazing. Thanks and please do share more related material here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: