SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello everyone, I've run into some trouble and need advise

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stassy

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject: Hello everyone, I've run into some trouble and need advise Reply with quote

I've had an accident that was my fault, there was traffic ahead and I looked away for a second and the car in front of me stopped and I bumped into his rear bumper(at about 5 mph). There was very little damage, a few deep scratches from my grille. Anyway, here is the big issue... I forgot to change the adress on my insurance and I've just realised now as I was looking at the documents. My car and licence is registered to the adress I am living at now and the insurance is elsewhere... Also when I took out my insurance I didn't tell them that my licence was taken away a while ago... I know that is wrong but at the time I didn't think about it ... I offered the guy money for his repairs , $600 that's more than plenty to respray a bumper. He wanted $1000 I didn't give him that so now he is making a claim. I've not notified my insurance yet of the accident, but I have a feeling that they would try to find anything against me not to pay out...( they have plenty reasons I think... The licence issue, adress on policy) so that is what I am expecting from my insurers... If it turns out that they won't accept liability and won't pay out for the claim, what should I do? Would I need to contact them no win no fee companies or do I need a lawyer? Should I be really worried at this time? If anyone has had a similar experience or know anything about this please let me know. Thank you
donaldtrump

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgetting to notify change of address to an insurer is unlikely to affect its validity BUT failing to notify them that you had your licence taken away (assume you mean disqualification) is a definite no no. There is little doubt that your insurer will NOT cover you and you will probably have problems obtaining insurance in the future.
If your insurers won't accept liability there is nothing you can do other than pay the other motorists claim yourself. You definitely need help from JaeLeeLaw dude.
Georgie

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sorry that you are in this situation. A car accident is very traumatic for all participants. I can advise you this remedy - CBD Topicals | CBD Creams and Ointments | New Formulas | Provacan. It copes well with pain and bruises. In addition, CBD is indispensable in stressful situations. Even if you would like to solve insurance matters quickly, you should give yourself time to recover.
ladygaga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very sorry
BenjaminBarr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. There should be high safety on the roads. If by chance you or someone you know had an accident due to the carelessness of another driver, contact the appropriate company. For example, you can contact JaeLeeLaw, - https://www.jaeleelaw.com/, which provides insurance for these cases. This company has professional lawyers who are ready to help you with your insurance without delays. JaeLeeLaw represents customers throughout New Jersey. I strongly recommend this company in such cases. Have a nice day
Cage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you solved your problem
Mornless

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a difficult case, but not a hopeless one. I would recommend that you contact a good lawyer to be aware of all the nuances.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: