SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a shared host that supports certain sql settings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stassy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject: Looking for a shared host that supports certain sql settings Reply with quote

Hello,

We are looking for a shared host that supports certain sql settings. I know the best approach would be to get a managed VPS that would allow us to guarantee our website has the correct settings - but that is not an option for us atm.
Christina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to choosing a good web host, it's best to pick which host would be best for you rather then which host is the best based on many paid reviews or articles you may read online. All those "review" websites get high commissions from hosting providers, that's why they review the highest paying ones. It's just business - not many want to review some decent hosting company which doesn't pay good commissions. I would recommend looking at Hostovita https://hostovita.pl They fit your budget, are Poland based and I can speak from years of experience hosting with them.
JohnWeiden

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would still recommend choosing best cheap vps because it's so much better than shared hosting. VPS hosting provides more resources, control, and security than shared hosting because it allows you to have a dedicated portion of a server's resources, including CPU, RAM, and storage, without having to share them with other users. This results in better performance, customization options, and isolation from other users, making VPS hosting a better choice for websites with higher traffic or specific technical requirements.
Mirkava

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for info, nice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: