SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In our lives, there is always

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:40 am    Post subject: In our lives, there is always Reply with quote

In our lives, there is always someone who would rather forget the world than to forget, this person has a name - frienriend is a person who cannot be lacking in life. When we are sad, we cry on the shoulders of good friends. When we are happy, we laugh at the shoulders of good friends Newport Cigarettes Price. And my best friend is you, dear Wu Xiaoyan.e first time I met you was at the first grade. At that time we were all bored playing on the playground, I accidentally fell, you met, and hurriedly picked me up Cigarette Online. I smiled at me like a big sister: "Don't cry." After that, seeing my tears did not stop, I wiped my eyes and said, "You cry again, I cried too!" I was teased by your lame performance, stood up, and reached out with exuberance: "Get up! Let's play together." Everything that happened next happened, and I became your best friend. Of course, reality can never be as perfect as a fairy tale Carton Of Marlboro Reds, and our friendship has broken down. As the saying goes, you can see the rainbow after the storm. When we reconciled, we have one more trust. I remember you said: "My favorite flower is a yellow rose. The flower language is a friendship that is not deceived. We, never deceive each other, okay?" My answer, I can't remember it now. But your look at the time, I will never forget, your face is full of embarrassment, as if shining in the eyes, your look, let me decide, I want to be your good friend for 6 years. 6 years, yes, very short. I dare not give you eternal, because I think it is too false Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, too unrealistic, but I promise: I will protect you in this limited time that I can accompany you. I hate those pledges, those seemingly eternal promises, I think the most beautiful promise in the world is - "Immediately", just three words, but how much affection, I remember you said: "Real friends God is a soul that is born in two bodies." I always believe this sentence, the real friend has the same soul, when the two are not met, they always feel that their heart is not complete, but this way The two people will always meet together, this is the fate.m the beginning of our understanding, we are happy together, happy holding hands and walking on the road to eat ice cream; we are sad together, sad mood first find each other to complain about the pain, maybe, you are the fate of my life in this life, you know? ? I count your smile every day, but you are so lonely. I think your smile is both beautiful and sad. do you know? You laugh once, I will be happy for a few days, but you cry once, I will be sad for several years. do you know? Your heart is really soft. Every time you say absolutely, you will never ignore me. But when I have something, the first one is always you. You don't know, so you still smile sadly, still soft, I am willing to give my happiness, no luxury, just be happy, no more sad.endship is really fragile, fragile to rumors can be broken, friendship is really strong, strong enough to last forever. You always complain that I forgot you. In fact, real friends don't have to think about it at all, because they never forget, even if we are separated, we will always live in each other's hearts.t you don't know is that my favorite flower is the blue enchantress. The flower language is long and long. I hope that our friendship is like the flower language of this flower. You always complain that I don't understand your mind. In fact, I know you. Your favorite color is pink. I like to eat lollipops. My favorite star is Don Juan. tell you, I will send you 3 blue enchantresses on your birthday next year, and I won't tell you. In my world, you are not allowed to disappear. If you hear it, you will laugh! Speaking of laughter, I remember that day, when you look at the sky, the corner of your mouth is lightly curved, revealing a carefree smile, that is the onlyare very kind. Every time I am sad, you will move out of the 18th martial arts to comfort me, even not afraid of ugliness. I think: You are really stupid and naive, for a friend can be a knife. very approachable Newport Cigarettes Coupons, your performance is very good, but you are never proud, still playing with us. You are very sensible, always I was young, you like to look for the four-leaf clover in the legend. I always follow you behind me, afraid that you will have an accident. One of the clover is pulled down by you. You are disappointed again and again. I advise you: "Don't look for it." You continue to look for it and say, "I must find it." I didn't understand you at that time. Persevere and leave slowly. Until a few days later, you limped to me and spread your palm. Your palm is a clover that is slightly damp and sweaty. The difference is that this clover has four leaves. I am pleasantly and puzzled to ask you: "Why must I find this?" In my eyes, the four-leaf clover is precious, but it is not worthwhile to wrestle the leg. I didn't expect you to smile freely: " Because you like it!" After listening, I stopped, I remember, I once told you, I really like the four-leaf clover, I did not expect you to remember in my heart. My nose is sour, my friend, I can do it on this one. You didn't notice my abnormality. After giving the clover to me, I just walked away with a sigh of relief. Maybe, this is your character, it is simply i I think: Friends, what is it? After writing this article, I suddenly understood, my friend, that is, one person is happy, the two are happy together; one is sad, the two are sad together!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: