SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beauty standards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Majestic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:59 am    Post subject: Beauty standards Reply with quote

Why beauty standards have changed so much for the last five-ten years? Just look at modern photo models, they look completely different than photo models used to. But I must admit that I like what's going on now much more.
Oismois

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, it's important to mention that any subjective thing changes from time to time. It's obvious and no need to worry about it. That's one of the laws of life. But do you really dislike modern models? Do you know Sara Underwood https://nudogram.com/models/sara-underwood/ ? Lots of people find her really attractive and she doesn't look very different from 5-10 years ago models.
Mavis R. Ouellette

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nowadays the social media websites are a pretty effective way for the development of your business. Today people are using social media website to aware public worldwide about their product and increases the business sale. Thanks for this https://www.topdissertations.org/bestdissertation-review/ link update that is pretty informative.
Jackie234

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why beauty standards changed so much over the last years, but I think there were, are and always will be men who like different women. I'm a fan of asiancandyxx webcam chats, and I see many models there. They are very different and each of them has fans. You can even look at the top models. The modern designers create clothes for women with non-standard size.
PatER

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: