SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best Electric Fence Charger - GOT ONE.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stassy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject: Best Electric Fence Charger - GOT ONE. Reply with quote

I'm going to get another charger. I want a strong one. The solar one I've been using has never really given a strong enough shock. I figured I'd have to get the electrician out for this one - or should I just get one that plugs in?

I'd prefer to go to my local southern states and buy one. Any suggestions?
Christina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gallagher electric fencers are the best on the planet ( https://bestyardproducts.com/ ). We have a really good speed rite dealer close to us so I have a couple of them. I use a speed rite 6000 with remote for corn grazing all winter works awesome cows have a great respect for it. The remote is handy cause you can turn the fence on and off anywhere along the fence. I don't know if Gallagher does this or not but with speed rite the same fencer can be 12v or 110. My 6000 runs with 2 -6 volt batteries and a 50 watt panel all winter I keep the batteries and fencer in cooler to keep them warm makes a huge diffence in battery charging when it's cold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: