SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need advice

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunnyMay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:20 am    Post subject: Need advice Reply with quote

I recently began to notice that I can not cope with maternity and household chores. I just always want to sleep, it's hard for me to concentrate. What can it be?
LeoW

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same situation. I often can not cope with what I planned to do in a day. I will be glad to any advice.
lankara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the birth of the child, I was in apathy. I was very tired. I practically did not sleep and my husband could not help me with this. I always wanted to sleep. It was driving me crazy. I started going to the psychotherapist and he prescribed special tablets nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/coluracetam/ that give me activity, cope with the consequences of lack of sleep and helps with mood swings. I felt much better, then a child grew up. Maybe you should also go to a doctor and he will help you in your particular case?
Flores

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: