SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to promote your business in vkontakte?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beatris

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:22 am    Post subject: How to promote your business in vkontakte? Reply with quote

Many companies have long noticed that vkontakte can be successfully used for business development. Most often it is used for advertising, further promotion of products, as well as to promote a number of among possible customers. How to promote your business in vkontakte?
hebofiyi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is interesting to many. Vkontakte has an active audience of 68 million people. More than 65% of them are over 18 and under 45 years of age. The social network offers two types of communities suitable for entrepreneurs:

1) Business - it is used by shops, cafes, fitness clubs and other small businesses.

2) A brand is a narrow-threaded community to promote a particular product or project.
LisaHamiltonEu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thread. I would like to know some more information
belyanka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to create an account first and fill it with interesting and creative content. Your account should be open to other users. Use https://smoservice.net/vkontakte/vkontakte-comments/
It is a great choice of actions for SMM promotions like likes, subscribers and views. You can buy comments, subscribers, views and likes for all popular social networks.
annabellia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: How to promote your business in vkontakte? Reply with quote

Use ad campaigns in VKontakte, Facebook, Instagram, Yandex, Google and track results
kleverok

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your account should be interesting and creative. It can be a beautiful photo, movies. For movies, use beautiful background music. On taketones https://taketones.com/instruments/orchestral you will find background music in excellent quality
Mark Ultra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that nowadays the most perspective platform for business promoting is tik tok platform. You can check the statistics on the internet, it is in free usage. If you want to become famous in tik tok, you can buy some likes on Hypesi and that's it. It will help you.
DorCameron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah, russian fb
billshiphr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have business that you care about, you need to think about securing your payment data. I've found an article recently about how does tokenization work. For many businesses looking to secure their sensitive data and payment process, one method is tokenization. You need to check it out if you intrested in this topic.
JoanneFraser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Vkontakte? Never heard about it before.
RuthMorrisonMR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoanneFraser wrote:
What is Vkontakte? Never heard about it before.

As one guy here said, it's like a Russian Facebook or something. Russians use it for communicating, watching stolen movies and listen to stolen music, lol. I know it, because my GF is Russian. Instagram is better for business, I think. Not so long ago I've found a way to buy Instagram followers and I actually did it. Then I got a lot of real followers and my business is doing well now. Vkontakte are for Russians. If you don't have business in Russia, it's useless for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: